Tirtha Bridal is proud to introduce its new brainchild; a spectacular wedding garden resort located 10 minutes away from existing area of Tirtha Bridal called The Glass House.
The Glass House is a distinctive resort designed by the renowned designer, Alessandro Landi from Landi Design, and Fredo Taffin as the architect for the refurbishment process. The resort does not only offer luxurious accommodation for wedding couples and their guests but also options of fascinating venues for wedding ceremonies, receptions and wonderful photo settings.
Lush greeneries of themed gardens framing the whole area, whether it is a yellow bamboo court adorned with vibrant orchids, a fascinating geometric forest garden or a pool garden with fountain sculpture draped by stunning angel’s trumpet. The magic doesn’t stop there, a stunning Alfresco Garden with a spill-out deck surrounded by glaucous plants that flawlessly reflect the scenic moon is another perfect spot for a fairy-tale like wedding.
Salad Dressing, a Singaporean based landscape company is in charge for the astounding landscape. The founder, Chiang Huai Yan has worked together with Bali’s legendary tropical garden designer, Made Wijaya and developed his own unique interpretation and deep understanding of Bali’s landscape and tropical garden design.
The villa offers 3 bedrooms suitable for 6 people with options of ceremonial wedding venues in the garden, or the green house area. At the same time, the dining reception can be arranged for in-door or outdoor reception.
The indoor space consists of the main structure’s first floor that can fit up to 50 people and picture-perfect for a pre-dinner cocktail event. While the Green house, which is actually an Annex Building on the first floor, can accommodate up to 100 people and designed as the perfect post reception party where guests can dance the night away. Lastly, a breathtaking Alfresco dinner style can be held flawlessly at the garden space that can cater around 100 people and up to 170 people when combined with the terrace of the main building.
The Glass House is scheduled to open in June 2016 and ready for wedding bookings from now through its newly launched package, The Lavish Package.
The Lavish package offers a comprehensive wedding program that comprises a night’s accommodation for up to 6 guests, private butler and chef for 8 hours including a chauffeured car available daily for the couple. Delightful breakfast also included for the next morning while additional nights are possible with prior reservations.
The Glass House’s villa itself lay dreamily in the midst of lush green house and breathtaking gardens with magnificent garden view, not to mention a 20m-length swimming pool with its capacious sun deck.
Gorgeous wedding receptions featuring sumptuous buffet menus specially crafted by celebrated Chef Ryoichi Kano will be held at either indoor or outdoor dining area or possibly both areas simultaneously.
The Lavish Package also offers couples a full wedding ceremony either at the magical glass chapel at Tirtha Uluwatu overlooking the scenic Indian Ocean at 3PM or a dreamlike garden wedding ceremony at The Glass House at 6 PM.
The ceremony itself comprises:
- Option between a religious or non-religious wedding ceremony
- Presence of a priest or celebrant to officiate
- English or Mandarin speaking translator throughout ceremony
- Professional services of Tirtha Bridal’s wedding team
- Tirtha Bridal’s elegant floral decorations
- Fresh frangipani flower walkway
- Atmospheric music: romantic chorales & keyboard accompaniment throughout
- Two page boys with ceremonial umbrellas and two flower girls in traditional attire
- Commemorative certificate (not legally-binding)
- Personalized welcome board & guest registration book
- Professional photography: up to 6 hours, 300 images on DVD (ceremony & reception)
- Professional videography: up to 6 hours of High-Definition footage, 30 minute edited video on DVD (ceremony & reception).
- Dinner-Buffet menu and free flow soft drink for 6 hours for 50 people.
- Wedding cake 3 tiers chocolate mud flavor for 50 people.
Also included in the Package are:
- Welcome drinks, program cards and fresh flower petal confetti (for up to 48 guests)
- Tirtha Signature white rose bouquet & boutonniere for the bride & groom
- Professional dress & tuxedo steam service (one outfit each)
- Tirtha Signature gift for the couple
- Welcome fruit basket for each room
Pricing for the Lavish Package is Rp. 130.000.000++ and is valid from January 2017 to December 2017 (Indonesian only).
For more information, please contact Tirtha Bridal’s professional wedding assistants at firstname.lastname@example.org .